Photo by: Rosanne Ponchick
- 3 medium zucchinis, spiralized in a Spiral Slicer or Spirooli
- 1 cup macadamia nuts
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 scallions chopped
- 1 stalk celery (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 clove garlic (optional)
- grape tomatoes
- 1. Blend all sauce ingredients not including tomatoes.
- 2. Pour over spiralized zucchini.
- 3. Then slice the zucchini from side-to-side to prevent abnormally long strands.
- 4. Top with grape tomatoes to make a design.
- 5. Mix in and serve.
Variation: Add one red pepper chopped for Red Pepper Cheeze Sauce.
I really enjoys reading your blog and recipes on your site. I would love to know if you have any recipes I can try for my 17 month old son he has a bad allergy to milk protein , and cannot tolerate acidic foods, he loves potatoes in any form but I would like him to enjoy something else . His sister who is 31 months old can get away with eating anything , but he always what’s what she has and visa versa. Lastly they both have fast metabolism sand burn fat fast , they not under weight but they are thin, how do I up their fat intake ? ( I have tried smoothing but they don’t like it, he does not enjoy peanut butter either) .
I hope you can find time to advise a mom who has just about lost all hope