*A jpg of the front cover image of Creating Healthy Children is available upon request.
Downloadable picture of Karen Ranzi, M.A., Author of
Creating Healthy Children
Karen Ranzi was awarded the Bronze Medal Living Now Award, category of Health and Nutrition by Independent Publishers, for her book Creating Healthy Children: Through Attachment Parenting and Raw Foods.
Karen Ranzi was awarded the
Peer-to-Peer Award for Service to Children’s Health at the
Raw Living Expo Gala in California, and the Best of Raw Award for Favorite Simple Raw Food Chef with 5+ Years Experience, February 2014.
To schedule an interview with Karen Ranzi, contact:
Phone: (201) 934-6778
Karen Ranzi, M.A., is the author of Creating Healthy Children: Through AttachmentParenting and Raw Foods and Raw Vegan Recipe Fun for Families: 115 Easy Recipes and Health Tips for Energetic Living.
The raw food and attachment parenting lifestyles have become increasingly
popular for raising children who are physically, mentally, emotionally
and spiritually healthy.
Karen Ranzi in the News, and on TV and Radio
Karen Ranzi interview with Johanna Sophia on the “Easy Fun Raw” Summit:
Karen Ranzi, contributing author and chef in VegWorld Magazine along with featured articles and interviews. 2017 Magazines:
Karen Ranzi interview with Dr. Karin Dina on the International Raw Food Summit:
May 5, 2017
Karen Ranzi interview with Steven Prussack on The Vitality World Summit: Empowering Healthy Families
February 25, 2017
Karen Ranzi interview with Michelle Lee on The Conscious Mothering Summit:
How to be a Model of Authenticity and Self-Assurance to Cultivate Your Child’s Happiness, Confidence and Success
December 7, 2016
Karen Ranzi interview with Anthea Frances on the Raw Living Summit 2016
10 am to 11 am Central time
Karen Ranzi is interviewed by Patrick Timpone of the famous One Radio Network:
Healing Autism with Raw Food Plant-Based NutritionThe Morning Show with Patrick Timpone is on www.oneradionetwork.com.
This is a site and show focused on health, wealth and wellbeing as well as covering interesting spiritual, geo-political, financial, earth changes and other fascinating subjects.
Karen Ranzi interview with Johanna Sophia for The Raw Lunch Box Summit
Karen Ranzi interview for Strategies for Real Health Summit with Cynthia Lamarucciola – February 2016
Karen Ranzi interview with Vegan Athlete Matt Frazier of the No Meat Athlete Podcast: http://www.nomeatathlete.com/radio-117/
Karen Ranzi article on “Guiding Our Children to The Truth about Health, Compassion and The Environment” for Vegan Health & Fitness Magazine Holiday Issue 2015
Karen Ranzi interview on the Food-Body-Spirit Summit with Debra Graugnard – November and December 2015
Karen Ranzi’s article “Attachment Parenting” in the Fall issue of “Healing Our World” “EmoSpirit” Magazine
Hippocrates Health Institute Magazine 2015
Karen Ranzi interview with Dr. Ritamarie Loscalzo on Blogtalk Radio:
The link to the radio show post – http://drritamarie.com/blog/radio-show-getting-your-family-on-board-with-healthy-eating/
The link from BlogTalkRadio – http://www.blogtalkradio.com/dr-ritamarie/2015/08/05/radio-show-getting-your-family-on-board-with-healthy-eating
Karen Ranzi interview on “Raising Healthy Raw Vegan Children” with Professor Johanna Sophia for the Raw Recovery Summit
Karen Ranzi speaks on “Raising Super Healthy Children Naturally” for the Healthy Family Revolution Summit, interviewed by spiritual teacher Debra Graugnard:
Karen Ranzi’s Article “Childhood Obesity Understood” in the Spring Issue of “Healing Our World” Hippocrates Health Institute Magazine 2015
Karen Ranzi’s Q & A Column in the Spring Issue of Get Fresh Magazine 2015
Karen Ranzi’s article “RAW: The Greatest Gift You Can Give Your Kids” Featured in the Winter Issue of Get Fresh Magazine 2014
Karen Ranzi is Monthly Columnist of the Fruit-Powered Digest-
“The Best in Family Health” by Karen Ranzi
2013 to 2015
Karen Ranzi interview by Anthea Falkiner of realrawnutrition.com for The RAWmazing Life Summit October 13 through 31
Karen’s topic: “Creating Healthy Children for Life”
Karen Ranzi talks about “Raw Food and Weight Loss”
Karen Ranzi’s Article “The Wonderful Outdoors” Highlighted in the Summer Issue ofGet Fresh Magazine
Get Fresh Cover Summer 2014 Into the Wild Outdoors
Get Fresh Summer Issue 2014 The Wonderful Outdoors Karen Ranzi-1
Karen Ranzi Interview on
“Nourishing Ourselves, Nourishing Our Families with Living Foods”
for the 2014 Raw Living Summit with host, Laura Fox
I was honored to be one of the speakers on the Raw Living Summit, sharing powerful solutions to help you and your family to live a vibrant and healthy life.
Karen Ranzi Wins Best of Raw Awards 2014!
Karen Ranzi awarded Best of Raw Awards at the 2014 Raw Living Expo Gala:
Peer-to-Peer Award for Service to Children’s Health
Professional Simple Raw Food Chef with 5+ Years Experience
2013 Karen Ranzi in the News, TV and Radio
Karen Ranzi article “Alive & Kicking 2” (Vitamin K and K2 in the Vegan Diet) in Get Fresh Magazine Winter Issue 2013
Karen Ranzi article “Children’s Choice” in Get Fresh Magazine Autumn Issue 2013
November 2nd and 3rd, 2013
Karen Ranzi, featured guest speaker on The Living Food Conference
Karen Ranzi, featured guest speaker on The Raw Food & Healing Teleconference
Karen Ranzi, featured guest speaker in the Breastfeeding Revolution Virtual Summit
Karen Ranzi, featured guest speaker in the Dare2BeRaw Telesummit
Tuesday, August 6th, 11 a.m.
Listen Live to Karen Ranzi speaking on Get Your Body Into Balance Blogtalk Radio with Michael Rothberg by calling in on 347-308-8917 or listening to the archive . After one week, the show will be on ITUNES for pod-casting.
July 6th, 5:30 a.m.
Karen Ranzi speaks with Anita Finley on “Anita Finley’s STARS show”
Aired Live at www.wsbrradio.com
Saturday, June 8th
Karen Ranzi talks with Dr. Michael Finkelstein, host of The Skillful Living Room on BUSINESS TALK RADIO NETWORK: “Creating Healthy Children”
Karen Ranzi interview with Brian Rossiter on FruitPowered.com can be seen by clicking link below:
Wednesday, May 29, 2013 at 3 pm Eastern Standard Time
Karen Ranzi is the featured guest on Victoria Moran’s “Main Street Vegan” radio. Here is the link:
Also get the links for Karen’s interview with Victoria Moran on iTunes and Stitcher. The direct link to iTunes is https://itunes.apple.com/podcast/main-street-vegan/id539511222?mt=2.
Karen Ranzi is the featured guest on Host Luis Souza’s “Raw Vegan Power.”
See the interview at:
May 27, 2013
Karen Ranzi and Creating Healthy Children interview with Paul Nison:
Thursday, April 25, 2013
Interview of Karen Ranzi, Raw Food and Parenting Expert, for The Unconventional Parent:
Tuesday, March 19th, 4:30 pm Eastern Standard Time
Karen Ranzi speaks with Caryn Hartglass, former president of Earthsave International, on Dr. Gary Null’s Progressive Radio Network show, REAL, “Responsible Eating and Living”
Friday, March 1st, 9 a.m. Pacific Time
Karen talks with Justin of Extreme Health Radio!
Unique Tips for How to Raise Happy, Healthy Children
Karen Ranzi, MA – Regular Contributor to Get Fresh! Magazine
Natural Awakenings Magazine January 2013 Karen Ranzi writes in Natural Awakenings Magazine:
“9 Tips to Encourage Kids to Eat More Fruits & Vegetables”
Karen Ranzi on More 2012 Radio and TV Talk Shows
Karen Ranzi on The Dr. Don Show – KZZZ1490
Karen Ranzi on “A Better World TV and Radio” with Host Mitchell Rabin
August 8, 2012 Karen Ranzi talks with Mitchell Rabin about “Creating Healthy Children” in a toxic world.
Karen Ranzi in the 2012 News:
Bergen Health & Life Magazine selects Karen Ranzi as “Green Housewife of 2012” – April/May issue
Karen Ranzi – Community Spotlight in February 2012 Health and Nutrition Issue of Natural Awakenings Magazine of Bergen County, New Jersey
2012 TV and Radio Show Interviews and Talk Shows
Karen Ranzi on Dr. Ritamarie’s Vibrant Health Solutions Radio Show
August 2, 2012 – Dr. Ritamarie Loscalzo talks with nutrition expert Karen Ranzi about kids, nutrition and what issues their diet can cause or fix. Get the replay:
Karen Ranzi on Dr. Ritamarie’s Vibrant Health Solutions Radio Show talking about kids, nutrition, and what issues their diet can cause or fix:
Karen Ranzi on the “Living Healthy Show”
with Hostess Cheryl Turgeon
- Airing June, July, August, and September, 2012 – Karen Ranzi “Eating for the A’s” Interview with Cheryl Turgeon on The Living Healthy TV Show – on PegMedia.org, 14 cable TV channels in New England, Maine, Michigan and Indiana, and The Women In You website: thewomeninyou.info
Watch the show here:
- July 7, 2012, 5:30 a.m. – Boomer Times/Senior Life Magazine Publisher and Talk Show Hostess, Anita Finley, interviews Author Karen Ranzi “Live” on WSBR 740 AM Radio – Discussion about raising healthy children through attachment parenting and raw/living plant foods and Karen’s empowering book, CreatingHealthy Children.
- May 28, 2012, Karen Ranzi talks on “Attachment Parenting” with Host Mark Riley on WWRL 1600 AM Radio following the overwhelming response to the sensational cover of the May 21st Time Magazine.
- May 2012 “Conscious Parenting Summit: Natural Choices for Nurturing Families” – Interviews with Matthew Monarch. Matthew Monarch Interviews Karen Ranzi on “Creating Healthy Children Who Avoid the ‘A’ Disorders.”
- April 13, 2012, Karen Ranzi “Creating Healthy Children” Interview with Dr. Michael Wilkins, Sr. Host of the SPAA “Speak for Yourself” Radio show in Chicago – “Infertility in the U.S.A.” www.thespaa.org
- April 5, 2012, Interview the Masters – Interview the Leading Minds in Health, Eco, and Conscious-Living. YOU interview Karen Ranzi, 9 p.m. Eastern Standard Time. Host is Steven Prussack of Raw Vegan Radio.
- March 1, 2012 Author Karen Ranzi with Hostess Vicki Chelf on Sustainable Sarasota WSLR 96.5 FM in Sarasota, Florida – Creating Healthy Families and Attachment Parenting
- February 24 and 25, 2012 Conscious Foods Summit by the Shift Network. Karen Ranzi is interviewed by Edward Mills. Easy-to-follow nutritional programs that can optimize your wellness. https://shiftnetwork.infusionsoft.com/go/cfbKR/ranzi/
- February 9, 2012 Radio Show Hostess Cher Till Talks to Author Karen Ranzi on “Healthy Shots” http://www.blogtalkradio.com/coach-cher-till/2012/02/10/healthy-shots-with-coach-cher-karen-ranzi
Rawpalooza Raw Food World Summit interview with Host Steven Prussack and Author Karen Ranzi – January 23, 2012 -Over 40 world-class raw food and conscious living leaders http://nanacast.com/vp/105648/
- December 12, 2011 –www.talkingalternative.com. Live Radio Talk Show “Living Consciously” with Host MontyTaylor, with Author Karen Ranzi and Film Maker David Giardina. Title: “Food for Thought: Reclaiming Personal Autonomy” Freedom from the herd-mentality of consumerism and the shallow aspects of social convention Common sense tools and techniques to personal sovereignty. “KAREN RANZI is dedicated to revolutionizing the way families eat and relate to each other as a unit. She is author of “Creating Healthy Children: Through Attachment Parenting and Raw Foods.” Karen is a proponent of Attachment Parenting, home schooling, and has a Master’s Degree in Speech Pathology from New York University. She is a frequent contributor to numerous magazines and publications on nutrition and health care.” Monty Taylor
- November 29, 2011 – Somerville, MA City Cable Access Television, Channel 15,Educational Channel, “Raising Families” Talk Show with Author Karen Ranzi and Hostess Bonny Carroll
- November 9, 2011 – www.ProgressiveRadioNetwork.com – Live Interview of Karen Ranzi and Creating Healthy Children with Bhavani Jaroff, of “I Eat Green,” on the Gary Null Network. Archives on website for 12 weeks.
- October 17, 2011 – www.ProgressiveRadioNetwork.com – Live Interview of Karen Ranzi and Creating Healthy Children with Ellen Kamhi, The Natural Nurse, Archives on the Gary Null Show for 12 weeks.
- July 15, 2011 – WSPA Channel 7 Television, Greenville, SC, 9:30 a.m. Live – Interview of Author Karen Ranzi with Megan N. Heidelberg http://www.yourcarolina.tv/ycvideo/entry/superhealthychildren/
July 12, 2011 – “Indy Media Live” WRIR Richmond 97.3 LPFM 12 p.m. Vegan Talk Show with Author Karen Ranzi and Rebecca Faris (See Home Page – Super Healthy Children)
June 30, 2011 – “Raising the Consciousness” Radio Show – Karen Ranzi interviewed by Susan Shehata and Colleen Buckman
- May 24, 2011 – Raw Mom “30-Day Family Makeover” Teleseminar with Karen Ranzi, Interviewed by Ildiko Brunner*A solid 8-step plan to keep you and your family on the track to healthy living for the long haul.*How to integrate daily health habits for long-term success*Fun ways to get kids involved in meal planning, shopping and preparing meals*Getting your family members committed to keeping these goals*Making menu planning a fun and entertaining activity for the whole family
- May 19, 2011 – Talk Show Podcast on “Autism Rate Even Higher” with Dr. Steve Monkiewicz and Karen Ranzi on “Real Health.” Other topics have included “Higher Cancer Rate Among IVF Babies;” “Girls Now Begin Puberty at Age 9;” “Childhood Obesity;” “Caveman Parenting.” www.healthylife.net
- Sunday, May 15, 2011 at 11 a.m – Interview of author Karen Ranzi with Shane B. Kulman of “Your Beautiful Child” Radiowww.contacttalkradio.com/hosts/shane_kulman.html
- April 6, 2011 – Talk Show Podcast on “PCBs (polychlorinated biphenyls) Linked to IVF (in vetro fertilization) Attempts” with Dr. Steve
Monkiewicz and Karen Ranzi on “Real Health” www.healthylife.net
- April 6, 2011 – interview of author Karen Ranzi with Doug Herendeen of News/Talk 1240 WRTA Radio Campus, “The Eleventh Hour,” Altoona, PA
- April 6, 2011 – Interview of author Karen Ranzi with author Regina Brett on “The Regina Brett Show” – WKSU 89.7 FM Ohio http://www.wksu.org/regina/?e=62
- March 10, 2011 – Interview of author Karen Ranzi with Dr. Joe Kasper for the TalkinHealth Show on www.fireyourdiet.com
- February 7, 2011 – Talk Show Podcast on “The Poisoning of Our Bodies by Chemical Companies: Banned Toxic Chemicals Found in 100 Percent
of Pregnant Women” with Dr. Steve Monkiewicz and Karen Ranzi on “Real Health” www.healthylife.net
- December 22, 2010 – Interview of author Karen Ranzi with author
Victoria Moran on “Healthy Holidays, Keeping Children Healthy
during Difficult Times, and Raw Food Treats” on The Victoria
Moran Show www.healthylife.net.
- December 16, 2010 Interview of author Karen Ranzi with Sascha Kalivoda,
author of Your Conscious Pregnancy and Parenting Guide, for The
Body Mind Institute.
- December 9, 2010 Interview of author Karen Ranzi with Gloria Prater
on “Improving IC with the Essentials of Healthy Living” (The
numbers of children with bladder and pelvic pain are on the rise)
- October 10, 2010 through October 20, 2010, Interview of author Karen Ranzi by Fiona Hollis of Raw Mom Times for the Raw Mom/Cooked Dad event www.rawmom.com/rmcd/kranzi
- October 9, 2010 – Interview of author Karen Ranzi by attorney Jacqueline
Klosek for www.healthbeatradio.com
- October 6, 2010 – Interview of author Karen Ranzi by Steve Prussack
of Raw Vegan Radio,
- September 11, 2010 – Live interview of author Karen Ranzi by Anita
Finley, publisher of Boomer Times and Senior Life Magazine.www.babyboomers-seniors.com
- July 29, 2010 – Dr. Gary Null with author Karen Ranzi on The Gary Null
Show. 91.5 FM, WNYE, Natural Living hosted by Dr. Gary Null
- May 2010 – Interview of Karen Ranzi by Rhio, hostess of New York Talk
Featured on www.eightypercentraw.com
- April 9, 2010 – Interview of author Karen Ranzi by Lindsay Babich and
Program: The Art of Living Well: Guests and Topics to Inspire Enlightened
WPBR AM 1340 in the Palm Beaches, Florida www.theartoflivingwell.tv/radio
- April 2010 – Interview with author Karen Ranzi by Bob DiBenedetto of
The Healthy Planet Radio, WUSB, 90.1 FM or www.healthy-planet.org/RadioShow
- Karen Ranzi interviewed by Dr. Ariel Policano of Women Go Raw Blog Talk
- Karen Ranzi interviewed by Shannon Leone of Raw Mom Times for the Raw
- June 2008 – Karen Ranzi interviewed by Donna Perrone for Vitality Radio
- April 8, 2008 – Karen Ranzi interviewed by Dr. Roe Gallo on Raw
Earlier Radio and TV Show Interviews:
- August 26, 2007 – Karen Ranzi interviewed by Roger Haeske on “Who Else
Wants Super Children?” for www.HowtoGoRaw.com.
- 2006 – Karen Ranzi interviewed by Robert Dyckman for www.ActingConsciously.com.
- 2006 – Karen, Gabriela and Marco Ranzi interviewed on “Homeschooling
Teens” for Teen Kids News, CBS and Cable Television.
- February 2000 – The Ranzi family interviewed for “Highlighting
Vegetarian Children” with Linda Ellerby of Nickelodeon Television
- 1998 – Karen Ranzi interviewed for “Accent on Wellness” by Paul
Nison for Manhattan Cable Television.
- 1996 – Karen, Gabriela and Marco Ranzi interviewed for “Accent
on Wellness” by Matthew Grace for Manhattan Cable Television.
Karen Ranzi in the News:
- June 11, 2011, Organic Connections Magazine, “Creating Healthy Children – And Adults” Interview of Karen Ranzi with editor Bruce Moyers http://organicconnectmag.com/wp/2011/06/creating-healthy-children-and-adults
June 2011 Raw Mom Blog Posts by Author Karen Ranzi:5 Tips to Get Your Kids to Eat Leafy Greens
Raw Food for Learning Disabilities
Mompreneurwellness.com Profile of Author Karen Ranzi:
- Spring Issue 2011 of Get Fresh Magazine of the UK, “A Day in the Life of Karen Ranzi.” www.fresh-network.com/acatalog/get-fresh-magazine.html
- Parent Guide Magazine: April Health Column 2011 www.parentguidenews.com
- Vibrance Magazine #6 2011, “Young Adults & Food: It’s Their Decision” by Karen Ranzi www.vibrancemagazine.com
- Vibrance Magazine #5 2011, “Creatively Fun Lifestyle Tips for the Raw Food Family” by Karen Ranzi www.vibrancemagazine.com
- March Issue 2011 of Chic Mom Magazine, “Tips for Raising Healthy Children” by Karen Ranzi. http://www.chicmommagazine.com/article.php?id=324
- 2010 and 2011 Articles for Raw Mom Times and the Raw Mom Club www.rawmom.com
- 2010 and 2011 Articles for EightyPercentRaw Magazine. www.eightypercentraw.com“Pasta Adore,” “The Wonderful Outdoors,” “Obesity Understood,” and “The Military Diet and The Need for Fresh, Unprocessed Foods” all by Karen Ranzi
- Staff writer for Vibrance Magazine www.vibrancemagazine.com
- Staff Writer and Member of the Raw Mom Team for Raw Mom Times www.rawmomtimes.com
- Staff Writer for Eighty Percent Raw Magazine www.eightypercentraw.com
- Parent Guide Magazine: April Health Column 2011 www.parentguidenews.com
- Karen Ranzi has also contributed articles to:
Book Reviews in:
- Get Fresh Magazine of the UK/Summer 2010 Issue www.fresh-network.com
- Small Press Bookwatch by The Midwest Book Review (November 2010
issue of the online book review magazine)
- Midwest Book Review www.midwestbookreview.com
- Cengage Learning, Gale Interactive CD-Rom Series “Book Review Index”
(published four times yearly for academic, corporate, and public
- LexisNexis and Goliath Book Review Databases
- Boomer Times and Senior Life – Creating Healthy Children as September
Book of the Month
- Amazon/Creating Healthy Children Reviews www.amazon.com/Creating-Healthy-Children
- Creating Healthy Children website www.SuperHealthyChildren.com
- The Cardinal House with Carissa www.thecardinalhouse.blogspot.com
- Ginger is the New Pink with Lauren Nastasi
- Mankato Attachment Parenting Examiner with Alicia Bayer http://tinyurl.com/Attachment-Parenting
- Kelly Haines book review for Tonya Zavasta “Beautiful on Raw” website: www.BeautifulonRaw.com
Karen Ranzi on Youtube Video:
- June 13, 2010 – “Creating Healthy Kids, Parts 1 and 2”- Karen Ranzi
with John Rosania of The Clean Program at The Yoga & Raw Food
- July 20, 2010 – Interview with Author Karen Ranzi by Adrienne Martin
- May 27, 2010 Karen Ranzi lectures at Catch A Healthy Habit Café
in Fairfield, Connecticut by Glen Colello
- April 8, 2010 – Interview with Author Karen Ranzi by Author Paul
Nison on “Raising Raw Children” during Karen’s 10 Talks in 8 Days
Book Tour in Florida