Creating Healthy Children is an empowering transformational book that will profoundly improve your family’s physical, emotional, mental and spiritual wellbeing. In this book, Karen Ranzi guides you on the path to creating happy and healthy children, confident of their disease-free future.
Rather than medicate your child’s diseases, infections, and learning difficulties, Karen’s unique and proven approach simply eliminates the causes of health and weight problems through the healthful raw food lifestyle. She conveys the understanding of your child’s biological need to obtain optimal nourishment—implementing healthful choices from pregnancy on. Karen also emphasizes fulfilling your child’s emotional needs by adhering to attachment parenting principles throughout the growing years.
AVAILABLE IN PHYSICAL COPY ($22.99) OR eBOOK ($17.99)
In this inspirational book, Karen Ranzi, mother, eminent lecturer and author on raising healthy children, answers important questions regarding children’s health:
- How can you deal with your child’s overweight/underweight and growth problems?
- How can children heal from diseases, infections, neurological and learning difficulties?
- How can a couple plan for a healthy pregnancy and childbirth?
- Why is the raw food lifestyle optimal for pregnancy and raising healthy children?
- What aspects of a healthy lifestyle contribute toward the mental, emotional and spiritual development of the child?
- What will provide an abundant flow of breast milk for a lactating mother?
- What are appropriate diets for infants and children?
- How can you interest older children in the raw food lifestyle?
- What should you tell your children to do if they get sick?
- How do vaccinations affect your child’s immune system?
- Is Vitamin B12 necessary for mothers and children?
- Is routine circumcision a necessity?
About the Author
Mother, author, lecturer, and raw food consultant, Karen Ranzi is an expert in vegetarian and raw food parenting and has presented her class, “Creating Healthy Children,” at seminars, festivals and health institutes and on radio and TV since 1995.
Karen was able to bring about the conditions for healing herself and her children simply through improving eating habits. Through tireless research, Karen has helped thousands of families and individuals reclaim their health.
T. Colin Campbell, Ph.D., author of The China Study, the most comprehensive and far reaching nutritional study to date, endorses Creating Healthy Children:
Karen Ranzi has written a most important book, Creating Healthy Children, that is must reading. The scientific evidence is now clear that a plant based diet means optimal health, and the sooner young people are started on this diet, the better. The story line in this book is personal, professional and very, very sensible.
—T. Colin Campbell, Ph.D.; Jacob Gould Schurman Professor Emeritus of Nutritional Biochemistry, Cornell University, Ithaca, NY
Creating Healthy Children is a valuable compilation of research and findings on different aspects of children’s health. Karen Ranzi is an honest researcher and a dedicated mother, and I envision this book being embraced by all loving parents seeking optimum health for their children. Karen’s bold suggestions, sincerity, passion, genuine style and interjection of personal anecdotes make this book a valuable read.
—Victoria Boutenko, award-winning author of Green for Life and 12 Steps to Raw Foods