Photo by: Rosanne Ponchick
- 3 medium zucchinis, spiralized in a Spiral Slicer or Spirooli
- 1 cup macadamia nuts
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 scallions chopped
- 1 stalk celery (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 clove garlic (optional)
- grape tomatoes
- 1. Blend all sauce ingredients not including tomatoes.
- 2. Pour over spiralized zucchini.
- 3. Then slice the zucchini from side-to-side to prevent abnormally long strands.
- 4. Top with grape tomatoes to make a design.
- 5. Mix in and serve.
Variation: Add one red pepper chopped for Red Pepper Cheeze Sauce.